2nd pic via
Our country – the world really – needs an all-network, 3-part miniseries teaching:
That would do wonders for our society. Maybe throw in a basic economics class too. I could use a refresher on that one.
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Tell people there’s an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you;
Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to make sure."
George Carlin (via damn-peasants)
Love when these tips float around.on my dash
The Golden Age of Children’s TV, the 90’s.
oh look… my childhood